Summer to Autumn 2013: Campaign of Terror!

This year I'm finally diving headlong into the abyss, and starting to table my comics at events. Exciting times!

Later this suummer I'll be at the Edinburgh International Book Festival's Stripped Comic Book Fest, taking part in the Mini Comic Fair on the 24th-25th of August in Edinburgh's Charlotte Square:

There's a wealth of Scottish comics talent exhibiting and entry is free, so do drop by...


Next up, I'll be exhibiting at the first ever Scottish MCM Expo, on the 7th of September in the Comics Village. I'd like to take this opportunity to say that Metrodome Cosplay is actively encouraged...



And finally, the largest and frankly most intimidating of them all: Thought Bubble!


You can find me in exhibiting in the New Dock Hall on the 23-24th of November, along with this vast horde of slavering ravenous comicsters... Look for the my exhibitor icon!:

I'll be selling Roachwell, Metrodome and Haunted Bowels at all of these events, and possibly a sneaky something else... Or alternatively, Glasgow pals can get all of these comics at Plan B Books, Forbidden Planet Glasgow and Geek Retreat, or anyone in the whole goddamn world can stop by my Big Cartel Shop.

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Insert opprobrium here