Lurching Towards The Sunset...

What's been going on of late, you say? Well, I recently did a creator spotlight with the good folks at the Big Comic Page. Check it out here...


An excellent overview of Scottish comic authors and artists featured in The List, with a nice wee nod to me and some of my collaborators on the small press end of things. We're "...all producing interesting unique work that is well worth tracking down". So do that!



And in an unusual turn of events, I also briefly took up then turned down the role of "extreme metal music reviewer". Thanks to Sander for the invitation. You can read my foray into the field on Echoes And Dust, with my review of Anaal Nathrakh's superb 'Vanitas' over here...


But why would I review music, when I could be reviewing comics? Well, I have a list of reasons as long as my arm, but let's go for a bit of this instead...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Insert opprobrium here