Hello...

So this here's my blog, where you can follow my adventures on the stormy seas of Indie Comics. I suppose I should introduce myself...

I'm a small press comic writer from Glasgow. I write a fair variety of different stuff and send it off to comics anthologies, as you do. I've been a regular contributor to Alan Grant's brash n' bawdy Wasted, where you can find Zinder Surprise, Omniscient Zorgo, Cider Man and other assorted mayhem...

I've been lucky enough to have some stuff in Mykl Sivak's fantastic Nib-Lit, even sharing page space with Tony Millionaire, and Glasgow's longest running anthology Khaki Shorts...

But so far I'm probably better known for Roachwell, a dark comedy webcomic with art by Iain Laurie. It's just reached its tear-jerking conclusion. Roachwell has skulked about a few indie anthologies such as Hive, Yuck! and New British Comics where it was also translated into Polish. I'm pleased to say Roachwell's had even some good press from The Comics Journal and The List.

Lastly I'll just take the opportunity to thank the good folks behind the anthologies my strips have been in, and many excellent artists I've been lucky enough to collaborate with. They're a frighteningly talented bunch of villains with a wide variety of styles, so see the links over there on the right for more of their work.

So, yeah. Thanks for coming by, have a look about!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Insert opprobrium here